What is Multicultural Day?
Multicultural Day is a monthly parent-run event during which students “travel” to a different country to learn about their traditions, geography, history, stories, people, cuisine, and art. Through exploring other cultures, students develop an appreciation of our common humanity and the sanctity of all living beings. Through greater understanding, students learn tolerance and respect for other people and other cultures across the globe.
2014-15 Multicultural Day
Information Coming Soon
Multicultural Day Schedule
|Use Cell Phone Clocks for Correct Time, Not Wall Clocks|
|Rotation 1||8:35am - 9:20am|
|Rotation 2||9:20am - 10:05am|
|Rotation 3||10:05am - 10:50am|
|Rotation 4||10:50am - 11:35am (food room ends at 11:30am)|
||11:35am - 11:50am
Recess is on smaller playground
Kids return to their individual teacher's room at 11:50am
IMPORTANT NOTES on ROTATIONS
- Food Room is located in the Multipurpose Room
- Food Room rotates to Game Room, A or B
- Game Rooms A & B rotate together to Sightseeing Room (in Ms. Gardner's Room)
- Sightseeing Room rotates to Crafts Room, A or B
- Crafts Rooms A & B rotate together to Food Room (to the Multipurpose Room)
Please rotate on time so other rooms do not get a shorter time.